- Acts as a representative for Corporate and Executive Management Team to effectively communicate the company positions, corporate goals and objectives, as well as key business unit initiatives and objectives.
- Provides strategic communication counsel to business unit leaders regarding initiatives that drive performance in the division and its critical functions.
- Develops and implements communications strategies on key business unit initiatives, including outlining objectives and strategies, creating appropriate messaging, managing timelines and project deadlines and managing client contributions and expectations.
- Master relevant industry and business unit information.
- Lead end-to-end communications initiatives for a variety of external audiences, ensuring key message delivery, engagement, positive brand affinity and leadership credibility
- Develop and execute communications and media relations strategies that generate publicity
- Pitch and place other media spokespersons on national and local television news, and in top print and online outlets
- Respond to inbound media requests and help prepare leadership for media interviews
- Develop communications strategies for managing challenges and any potential crises possible for a young and growing business.
- Conduct regular news scans on industry trends, competitors, news-jacking opportunities, and develop reactive and proactive press pitches
- Prepare PR reports for internal and external stakeholders by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing campaign results and data
- Managing the company’s social media platforms.
- Performing other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- BSc. Communications, Marketing, or other related courses.
- MBA and other related professional courses is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years of PR experience at an agency and/or in-house, managing all functions of PR, including major announcements, product launches and consumer pitching
Mode of application: CV and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com