- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and arrange for all kinds of meetings for the CEO.
- Make travel arrangements for the CEO.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers as may be requested from time to time
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings with the CEO
- Attend meetings both within and outside the office in order to record minutes.
- Manage and maintain the CEO's schedules
- Shall be responsible for the Management of the social media pages of the CEO.
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French is an added advantage.
- BSc. Secretarialship
- 3 to 5 years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in same or similar position
- Excellent IT background
Mode of application: CV and cover letter should be sent to email@example.com